Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Surprising Updates

So, it has been way too long since my last blog update. So much has changed, so I'm just going to post the highlights.

1. Jackson is doing wonderful! He had his 1-year check-up today and weighed in at 19 pounds and 3 ounces. He is crawling, pulling to standing, and eating everything in sight! He is such a delight to know... he has the most wonderful personality.
2. We're pregnant again! I'm currently 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant. At the moment, I'm in the hospital with another placenta abruption... needless to say, this will be our last pregnant. I'm carrying a little boy who is named Parker Stephen. I'm hoping to going home very soon because I desperately miss being with my family.
3. Iza had surgery about a month ago. She lost a lot of weight and the vet was concerned that she might have cancer. Luckily, she doesn't. She's doing much better and is getting more healthy every day.

I guess those are the big highlights. I'm going to do my best to update more often. For now, I'm just going to leave you with one picture...



With love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. The picture proves you Can have your cake and eat it too.

    ReplyDelete