Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Temper tantrums and final exams

Jackson has started throwing terrible temper tantrums. Today, he spent the majority of the day screaming "NOOOOOOO!" and flailing around on the ground. It is so hard not to laugh when he screams and throws himself on top of Ryan. Alas, I keep most oy chuckles to myself. The saddest part for me was having Ryan ask me, "so does this mean that the fun is over?" I'm convinced it returns some day, but for now, life is filled with temper tantrums and dramatic little boy fits. The picture on today's blog is Jackson finally sitting quietly watching basketball. This was after an eternity of screaming.

Another big piece of news: miss iza has been at the vet hospital since Friday. She's very sick with early kidney failure, but she is doing much better on special food, medicine, and fluids hopefully she'll come home tomorrow.

In other news, I finish my last two classes of this semester this week. I have a big project and a final exam both due on Wednesday. Thankfully, the end is in sight!!

With love,
Anna

1 comment: