Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Lots of Love!

Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary. We celebrated by running lots of errands, packing stuff into the moving truck, and then going out to dinner with my parents, Aimee (my sis), Andy (her boyfriend), and my grandparents (GG and Gpa). :)

I also took four of our cats to the vet for their yearly checkups. It was a little sad to visit there so soon after losing Hannah, but we had to check up the others. They are all very healthy. Grace has gained 4 pounds in the last year! (She was sick last year so the vet isn't worried about so much weight gain. He says she's now at a healthy weight). Mario is great. Iza and Amie Sue both have ear mites, but we are treating both of them! Yea for healthy cats! :)

Jackson went to the pediatrician today for his last weight check in Georgia.... he's now 10 pounds 10 ounces! What a chunky monkey!!

Tomorrow, I'm helping out with the SCN Sibling Halloween Bash at the hospital. It's a halloween party for all of the kids who have siblings in the Special Care Nursery (aka NICU) where Jackson stayed for so long. We're babysitting so the parents can have some quality time with their babies. Jaclyn (Ryan's sis) and his mom are flying in tomorrow as well to help us move.

And then Sunday, we're off to Ohio! I'm both happy and sad. I'm happy to be beginning my masters, starting this new chapter in my life, and finally embarking on a career I know I'm going to love. I'm terribly sad to be leaving my family, my friends, my home, my doctors, my vet, and everything we've established here. I'm particularly sad because Hannah won't be moving with us. Well, for that matter, I'm sad that Kitty won't be moving with us. I'm also very anxious about the unknown that is coming. I don't do well with "new" so I'm sad, scared, and feeling an overwhelming feel of "run! run! run!"

Don't worry. I won't run away.... I'll just move to Ohio.

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment