Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grammy and Poppy Visit Ohio!



Today, Grammy and Poppy visited all of us in Ohio. It was an amazing day! We spent the morning hanging out at our house. Grammy and Poppy brought the boys a new toy box, chest of drawers, and finger puppets! Ryan put the toy box together today and it looks amazing! Then, we went to the Riverfront for lunch (Yum Yum!), Don Drumm to look around (a cool art studio), and then we went to the Tallmadge Circle Fair around dinnertime with our friends Kyle, Becky, and Theo. After that, we went out to eat Mexican for Poppy's birthday, and spent the rest of the night chilling out at our house. After that Poppy and Grammy left. It was really hard for me to watch them leave. I really miss my family, especially my parents and sisters. I know we made the right decision moving here so I could go to grad school, but not a day goes by that I don't wish I could see my family more often and let them see the boys more often. Someday, I know we'll be closer together again, and I'm really looking forward to that day.



Happy Birthday Poppy!

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment