Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello Standing Bye Bye Bottle

Jackson standing by himself!



Jackson's Last Bottle. We've already weaned him off his daytime bottles, but he has been getting one 8oz bottle of milk at night. Tomorrow, we are not going to give him that nighttime bottle. Yikes! I honestly think Ryan is a little more upset about the weaning process than Jackson which is understandable. He's worried Jackson won't drink enough fluids...but I'm convinced it's the right time! Jackson is growing up so quickly!



Parker laughed for the first time today. He's been smiling off and on for a little bit now, but I haven't caught it on camera yet. He usually smiles and laughs only when he's cuddled up in my arms. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to capture it! :)

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment