Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our Family in Pictures





So, for the last few days I've been waiting for Ryan to teach me how to upload pictures to the computer from my camera to start my new "Picture a Day" project where I take a pictures every day to show what our family is doing and how it is changing. Here are the last few days... enjoy!



Our Family at the Cleveland Zoo. We went to the zoo on Saturday with some friends and their little ones.



We tried to begin Operation Sippy Cup this past Sunday (weaning Jackson from the bottle to a sippy cup). We discovered that Ryan and I weren't ready (we didn't modify all of the sippy cups correctly to accommodate Jackson's thickened milk) so we are holding off until Friday.



Monday night, Ryan held Parker while getting some work done. It was great because I got to get ready for bed before Parker was ready to eat again.



Today, we took Parker to the pediatrician for his 1-month checkup. He is looking great, and he weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces!! He's between the 5th and 10th percentile for his actual age!! That's a huge accomplishment!! :)

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment