Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Go Jackets!!

In celebration of Jackson's first football season, our family got decked out for the big day! :)



We also went to the Decatur Book Festival this weekend, bought some great books for Jackson (and a wonderful historiography text for me!) and then grabbed a quick bite to eat at Chick-Fil-A!




Jackson's cousins Lauren, Seth, and Eric also sent him a super cute blanky that he now sleeps with! Isn't he adorable?


/s320/DSCN1946.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5513826639920100450" />

Jackson also got a clean bill of health from the GI doctor. Yea! He weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces! We have a ton of appointments this week: endocrinologist for me on Tuesday, Pulmonologist for J on Tuesday, Pediatrician on Wednesday, and Eye Doctor for J on Wednesday! Yikes!!

My sister, Aimee, came by to visit this morning. I helped her with her homework, and she got to hold Jackson for the first time! I could tell she was really antsy to hold him and loved doing it! :) I think Jackson really liked it too!

Lastly, I'm finally feeling better. The doctor took me off all of my thyroid meds (for now) because the beta blocker was causing me to have fainting spells...like, a lot of fainting spells. I had to go to the ER to get my head checked out because I fainted multiple times and hit my head on the floor very hard. It really worried Ryan, but the doctors said my head was fine (thank goodness!) and now I"m feeling tons better! MeMa (Ryan's mom) went back to Ohio yesterday, but Ryan's mom, dad, and sister will be back next weekend! :)

Lots of love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment