Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Watching His First Game

This past weekend, Jackson, Ryan, and I went to a local restaurant (in Lawrenceville) to watch Tech at Kansas. Our friend, Melanie, invited us to watch the game with the Gwinnett County tech Alumni Association. It was awesome! It was sad that we didn't win the game, but we had a great time! Jackson seemed to sleep most of the game, but it was so nice for Melanie to finally get to meet him!

The last two nights, Jackson has decided to stay up most (if not all) of the night. Once I got over the initial reaction to being up (being upset) it wasn't so bad. I kept reminding myself how thankful I was to be home and that seemed to make it easier!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on the blog yet, but our family is hoping to move to Ohio in the next year to a) be closer to Ryan's family and b) to go to graduate school. I am working on my application to Kent State's Masters in Library Science program. The more that I look at the program, the more excited I get! Jackson and I are going to go to North Georgia (where I got my bachelors) tomorrow in order to ask some of my old professors to write me a recommendation. It'll be nice to show off Jackson to my old advisor ! I know she'll love him!!

In other exciting news, Jackson is outgrowing some of his newborn clothes! He's getting sooo chunky!! :)

I also went to my endocrinolgist today. He ran some more bloodwork in order to see if I need to go back on my meds. He seems to think I do, but we'll see. Hopefully I won't have the same reaction as last time!

I have some new pictures to post soon. I'll try to upload them tomorrow!

With love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna! I am on here, too. Glad to hear Jackson's outgrowing some of his clothes. Good luck with the grad school app. What did you major in at NGCSU?

    ReplyDelete