Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Never Appreciate Somethings Until They Are Gone

Ryan, Jackson, Amie Sue, Mario, Jacob, Hannah, Graze, Iza, Miss Brooks, and I have been suffering without an air conditioner for the last two days! Our heat pump finally broke two days ago, and we've been suffering ever since! Luckily, a company came out and put in a new heat pump today and now we are appreciating cool air!

Jackson and I went for walk this morning in the park! It was the first time I had taken Jackson for a walk and it was AWESOME! It is absolutely getting added to our daily routine! I also gave him a bath today, which he didn't like so much. I felt terrible because he kept crying while Ryan was on a call. Oops.

Doctors visits went well this week! Jackson's retinas are finally mature with no sign of ROP! That means he won't have to have another eye exam for six months!! Yea!! He is now 7 pounds 6 ounces! What a chunky monkey! :)

Everything else here is great. I (finally!) finished all of my ironing today... it only took me a bazillion years to get it done! I have such a sense of accomplishment!

Love to everyone everywhere. :)

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment