Preemie Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Tummy Time and Jealousy

Jackson was so jealous that Ryan was taking pictures of Parker!
"But Daddy... you always take pictures of me!"


Parker enjoying some Tummy Time with Ryan and Jackson while I was away dropping off books at the Kent State Library.



Today, we took Jackson to the ENT. Not much has changed with his vocal cord paralysis, but he did weight 21.3 pounds! We are switching out his clothes so he's now wearing 18 month clothes! Oh my stars! What a big boy! :)

When we took Parker to the ped on Tuesday, he weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces. That is almost back up to his birth weight. We have to go back next Tuesday for another weight check, so I'll update y'all then!

I'm finishing my classes this week, and then I'll be on break until the end of August! Yea!

Today is Mario's 4th birthday. We are going to have a party for him tonight. I'll post pictures later in the week! :)

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment